- Quantitative trading is based on quantitative analysis. The trading strategies rely on mathematical computations and number crunching to identify trading opportunities.
- The most common data inputs to mathematical models used in quantitative trading are Price and Volume.
- Quantitative trading is an extremely sophisticated area of quant finance.
- Becoming a quantitative trading strategist takes time and effort. Developing algorithms, analyzing returns and finding opportunities for optimizations are skills that must be mastered. We provide you with everything you need to learn how to create models and our tools will help you sharpen your skills with extensive market data, online documentation and a community forum where you can swap strategies and get the help you need to develop smarter algorithms and become a better modeler.
- The focus here is on short – to – medium term and the opportunities to succeed are ample.